Substance Abuse Information and Education Hotline
- Free, confidential information and referrals for alcohol and other drug abuse problems
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 11:00 pm EST
- Saturday, Sunday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. EST
OVERDOSE PREVENTION PROGRAMS
According to the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), since 2003 overdose is the second leading cause of accidental death in the US after car accidents. Keep yourself and the people you care about safe from accidental overdose.
Because programs open and close, change hours, and move please contact the program directly to confirm.
Boston Emergency Services Team (B.E.S.T)
- Immediate psychiatric intervention, emergencies, referrals
- Psychiatric evaluation and treatment (including pharmacology)
- 12-bed short term Crisis Stabilization Unit (up to 3-5 day stay)
- Referral for ongoing treatment
- 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
SAMARITANS OF BOSTON
24-hour Helpline: 617-247-0220 or 508-875-4500